To import/upload a cv over email the mail body must have the following fields:
- name: candidate's name
- email: candidate's email address
And optionally these others too:
- location: city, province, country
- source: source portal the candidate came from
- Phone: candidate's phone number
There must always be a blank space after the ":" before the value.
It is also mandatory to have the CV attached to the email as a pdf file.
The address to which we have to send the email can be obtained by two different ways:
- If we wan't to import a candidate to an offer we just have to select the dots icon and then select the "copy import email".
- Through the configuration using the "import emails" option (in the left side menu). You can get all the offer emails. The self/auto candidacy one is labeled as "general" in the list.
This address will be inserted in the email to
Article is closed for comments.